In December 2019, we asked our audience to send us questions they would want a ME/CFS expert to answer. Here are some of the questions we received from the community:
- Can you give us any hints as to any findings you have at the moment that you are personally excited about?
- As work progresses will you be expanding by seeking new researchers in different fields to add to your Centers team?
- Can you clarify for people whether you are definitely using your new technology called the VirCapSeq-Vert testing in a cohort of study?
- Will there be the possibility of any new papers being published within a year for now and can you give us any information on which studies?
- Has your research led you to hypothesize whether auto antibodies are playing a role in ME?
- Can Dr. Lipkin explain the relapsing/remitting nature of M.E? I was bedbound between 1994 and 1996 and then slow recovery to nearly normal until this year when I had a major relapse that has left me housebound.
To see our previous segments, navigate to the #AskOurResearchers section on our YouTube page to view them continuously.